Monday, August 6, 2012

That's MY Spot!

If you know me, then you know my favorite place to sleep at night is right between my dad's legs. It's just where I prefer to be. Karl on the other hand, sleeps in various places around the bed, including (only when I allow him) between dad's legs. The other night, I just wanted to lay in my spot and Karl was in it! So I decided to teach him. I went and laid directly on top of him! M&D thought it was so funny & cute! Karl, not so much. But, too bad.

Plop!

Karl is so tired, he hasn't even realized yet that I'm laying across him.

I mean... I guess this is kind of comfortable.

Mom! Don't just stand there taking pictures. Get Oscar off of me. This is ridiculous!


5 comments:

  1. Haha! You sure showed Karl! Of course, your dad is sort of stuck there, isn't he with two kitties sleeping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! The human is surprised the hairy leg didn't kick both of you out of the bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our dad is stuck like that everynight! That's how we make him sleep. On his back with his legs like that. We have the best dad. He doesn't get to move until around 4am when we wake both our M&D up and they make us go in the living room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good positioning skills. giving me some ideas!

    ReplyDelete