Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Homemade.

This is my favorite place to sleep.
It's a breakfast tray that mom & dad put on the floor (with intentions of putting it away). But then, a pillow fell in it and I made this my favorite place to sleep and relax!

I love my tray SO much.

Everynight this is where I sleep while mom & dad watch TV. I also like to come in here when nobody is in the bedroom just to relax. I'll go through great lengths to get to my tray. Like, opening a closed door that isn't locked. And, if M&D lock me out of the bedroom where my tray is, I'll be really bad until they let me back in. When they go out for long periods of time, they make sure to bring my tray out to the living room, since I'm not really allowed in the bedroom unattended (I'll save that story for another day).

I mean... look how cozy it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment