Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The 5 Stages of a Bengal Cat Blogger...

Blogging for us can sometimes be a bit of a predicament. We struggle for ideas and wonder if what we are saying is going to be clever, and if we have good pictures to show. Another hard part is getting mom to help us. Sometimes she is tired, or just wants to read Vogue. Here is an inside look of what it's like in our home when we are ready to blog.
MOM! Can you help me? I'm in the mood to blog. 

Hmm... What do I want to say? Any ideas mom & dad?

MOM! Seriously? Put down that magazine and come help me. I have no thumbs so it's hard to type as fast as you do.

Fine. I'll try to figure it out myself.


Oh. Now you're ready to help me? Well, too bad I already finished and now I'm ready for a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment