Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, Karl!

Today is my 2nd/14th Birthday!

My day has been wonderful so far! Mom & Dad showered me with kisses and pets at 12am. Then, I woke everyone up really early so we could start celebrating me. I was really bad and crazy. Dad played laser light with me, amongst other things then I decided it was time for a nap.

While I was sleeping, dad setup my birthday present. Birds! M&D wanted to get me something really special, so they bought a few different types of birdseed, and put it on a plate on our balcony so they would come eat it and I could watch them from inside! Wasn't that so nice of them?! No birds actually ended up coming... But, it's the thought that counts.

For dinner, I had a can of tuna! and for dessert I was allowed a few crackers (I love crunchy crackers & chips) and for my "birthday cake" a dollop of Cool Whip!

Here are some pictures from my special day. Thanks again Mom & Dad!

Here I am waiting for my birds to come. See the plate outside? That was filled with bird seed & peanut butter! There was a plate on each side of the mat, and dad even put seeds on the railing to try to lure them over.

Oscar & I blowing out my Birthday candles!

A collage mom made for me!


2 comments: