Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Don't Forget About....

ME!!!

Thanks for mainly talking about yourself, Karl.

I love to go on the computer, so I'm happy to be blogging. I've come a really long way since I was born. I had a really hard time when I was a baby, before I came home with my mom and dad. They had to wait almost a month longer to take me home because I didn't want to eat! I was really small, and my breeder didn't think I was well enough to leave my biological mom. But now, I'm almost 13 lbs and I'm only 9 months old! I eat so much, and I love to scream like I've never been fed before each time my mom or dad opens my food can.

2 comments:

  1. How did you learn to use the computer at such a young age? And do you have any favorite APPS that you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was easy... I just followed my dad, since he'e ALWAYS on it. I copied him.
    I highly recommend google translate (I'm trying to learn french for when we go with mom & dad) & the Chanel app, and ... the falldown game, I love to play that.

    ReplyDelete