Monday, January 2, 2012

Current Status: BORED


When I'm bored, I get destructive. I encourage my brother Oscar who is usually good, to be bad as well.

Usually, when people are bored, they lay around and eat. Not me. I run around like a lunatic and wreak havoc all over our house by screaming, and knocking things over!! I tend to get "bored" only when mom or dad is busy and can't play and I don't feel like sleeping.

Here is is a photo of me in everyones least favorite place for me to go! When I jump up there, all the glass rattles and I always get yelled at. But, I do it anyway. It's my favorite place! Don't I look content and proud of myself, even though everyone else is upset with me?


I keep telling mom and dad that I wouldn't have these boredom issues if we lived in Manhattan. In fact, I'd probably be at the Crosby Hotel right now having a Bloody Mary. But, alas... I won't be going there anytime soon. So, I will simply have to make do by jumping where I don't belong & screaming.





2 comments:

  1. How can you be bored with so many things to mess with there? So many shoes to shred!!!

    Also: Do you have any resolutions, guys? Things like: 1. Eat more vegetables/less raw fish in cans? 2. Read more political commentary? 3. Pilates 3X week? 4. Fewer vampire novels? Etc.? We need to be inspired. Inspire us with your GOALS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Yuck! We hate vegetables. and we LOVE canned fish! we turn our noses up at the fresh stuff.

    2. We hate politics. We don't care. Politics BORE us.

    3. Hmmm... Pilates? Karl has been doing yoga, but not pilates... Maybe he'll try for new years!

    4. Vampires scare me, but Karl loves them!

    My goal, is to shed less & spend more time in the sink. Not sure about Karl. Maybe he'll do a post about them soon?

    - Oscar!

    ReplyDelete