Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day, Dad!!!!

We just wanted to take a moment out of our busy schedules to wish our dad a Happy Father's Day!

He is really the best dad in the whole world, and we are so lucky to have him. He takes the best care of us, and plays the best games with us. We love him SO much!

Here are two of our favorite dad moments (there are so many!) ... Both were taken when we were home for just a week or so! It just shows how instantly we feel in love with our dad.

WE LOVE YOU DAD!!!!!!!!

This isn't the best quality picture, but I'm not the cuddliest cat, that's Oscar's job. So it was a rare moment that dad captured on his old phone.

I was home a few days here, and dad was visiting me in the area where I lived until Karl & I got along!

No comments:

Post a Comment