Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Auditioning.

It seems dad always has some type of contest on in the background of our home. American Idol, Ex Factor, America's Got Talent...

It helped me to realize something... I am a FANTASTIC singer! I love to sing along with the contestants during the shows. Mom was so impressed with my singing, she recorded me singing along one day! Now it's my official audition tape! You may hear what sounds like mom holding in a giggle in the background of the tape. But I can assure you, she is weeping at the sound of my beautiful voice. I decided next time Ryan Seacrest is in town, mom & I are going to wait in that line that lasts for days and I am going to try out, and bring my video with me. This way, before I stand in front of the judges, they can play it like they do sometimes for other people when they get on TV. I just hope Jennifer Lopez doesn't want to steal my fur and wear it!

So, without further adieu, I give you my audition tape!

So??!! What do you think? Am I the next American Idol??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment