Friday, February 3, 2012

Unnecessary Drama.



This past week was really hard for me. Not only did I have to go to the vets to get shots, I was uncharacteristically scared when I was there. Everyone looks forward to me coming, and I ignored everyone by doing the following:

Barricading myself into my carrier. I'm in there! I pushed my blanket up against the door and burrowed under it.

Hiding under this bench. See me?
I also tried to climb up my mom's coat sleeve, and after I knew there was no escape from the exam table, I just clung to her and hid my head in her arms.

My bad week didn't end there, it got worse. I couldn't wait to get home to see my brother. I wanted to tell him all about the vet. But, I smelled different and he forgot who I was! He hissed at me, and attacked me and scratched my head!! I was so sad. I thought he stopped loving me. Mom had to separate us, and even if he smelled my scent on her clothes he would hiss (at mom!!).

I was so upset. But, I was such a good boy, and didn't hiss at him at all, or even try to fight with him. I kept trying to lick him & blinked slowly at him. But, still he hissed and growled at me. Dad even stayed home with us the next day to try to help us get along! After a few days, everything was better. I'm so happy to have my brother back again!

But if he ever pulls that crap with me again... he'll be sorry.




No comments:

Post a Comment